Marine Accessories Corporation
manufactured aftermarket and OEM boat tops and marine accessories.
- Marine Accessories Corporation manufactured aftermarket and
OEM boat tops and marine accessories, including canvas boat covers,
bimini tops, wakeboard towers and fishing/boat accessories, selling
to major OEMs, catalog retailers, distributors, dealers and consumers.
- Marine Accessories Corporation was formed in October 1998 in
a merger with Westland Industries, Inc. of Phoenix, Arizona. Add-on
- Great Lakes Boat Top, Inc. of Vonore, TN (May 1999)
- Pipe Dreams of LaVergne, TN (September 1999)
- Fentress Marine of Largo, FL (May 2000)
- The Boatswain’s Locker of Jacksonville, FL (July 2000)
- Xtreme Marine of Loudon, TN (December 2000)
- Cook Manufacturing Corporation (“CMC”) of Duncan,
OK (February 2001)
- Monster Tower, Inc. of Alpharetta, GA (June 2006)
- Prospect Partners sold Marine Accessories Corporation to management and a financial buyer in December, 2009.
- SIC codes: 2394 (canvas and related products); 3732 (boat building
and repairing); 2394-01 (canvas awnings and canopies); 3089-05
(plastics for boats and other marine equipment); 3531-02 (marine
related equipment); 5088-01 (marine crafts and supplies - wholesale
trade); 5091-01 (watersports equipment and supplies - wholesale
trade; 5551-04 (marine supplies and equipment - wholesale trade)